Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lavender Cardi

Yay, it's done!!! Ok, its been done for about a week and a half now, but I have been to lazy to take photos, although I have been wearing it every chance I get. The pattern is Rosamunds Cardigan from Interweave Knits, Fall 09. I used Zaol Camelon. Zoal is a Korean brand that is begining to pop up here and there at my LYS (plural). I have tried their angora blend before, and was not too fond of it. I found this one on sale at Article Pract. Camelon is combination of 20% Baby Camel and 80% Merino Wool. I love it! It is the perfect weight. It is light, but warm. It almost feels like a cotton/wool combination. I really enjoyed making this. It knitted up quickly, and I love the reversible cable trim. The finishing touch were the large contrasting dark green buttons. I didnt have a clue it would work well. They just caught my eye among the overwhelming wall of buttons at Britex Fabrics. They are the perfect mismatch.

No comments: